ING DIRECT’s personal savings products include:
- Savings Maximiser – Our flagship award winning variable savings accounts
- Personal Term Deposits – Our award winning term deposit accounts, with features including picking your own maturity date and a loyalty bonus
- Savings Accelerator – Our high value variable savings accounts
ING DIRECT has built its reputation on providing highly competitive interest rates, with No ING DIRECT Fees ever.
For more info about our full range of Savings products, go here: http://www.ingdirect.com.au/savings/savings.htm
Orange Everyday is ING DIRECT’s award winning personal transaction account, and includes the following features:
- No monthly account keeping fees
- No minimum balance
- No ING DIRECT everyday fees
- No ING DIRECT ATM fees (plus each time you withdraw $200 or more from an ATM in Australia, we'll reimburse you the ATM owner fee)
- Instant access to your money in Australia or whilst overseas - anywhere Visa is accepted or EFTPOS is available
- Link your Orange Everyday to any of your existing ING DIRECT personal accounts and enjoy instant transfers to and from your accounts
- Plus BPAY®, pay anyone, international transfers and online bank cheques
For more info, go here: http://www.ingdirect.com.au/everyday/orangeeveryday.htm
ING DIRECT is Australia’s fifth largest home lender and sells most its home loans through accredited mortgage brokers who can assist with the process of applying for a home loan. Alternatively, contact an ING DIRECT Home Loan Specialist who can talk through the process with you.
Our range of home loans are simple and straightforward and offer great value, to see a full list of loans and rates, click here. http://www.ingdirect.com.au/home_loans/home_loans.htm
With the flexibility of being able to apply online or over the phone, there is no need for you to line up in a branch to speak to one of our Home Loan Specialists, who will guide you through the process, from application though to settlement.
ING DIRECT offers a range of business products, including:
- Business Optimiser – Our award winning business variable savings account (also available to SMSF customers)
- Business Term Deposits – Our award winning term deposit accounts, with features including picking your own maturity date and a loyalty bonus (also available to SMSF customers)
- Middle Market Term Deposits – Business term deposits between $10,000,000 and $50,000,000
- Priority Commercial Mortgages – Commercial property loans between $250,000 and $2,000,000
- Commercial Property Finance – Commercial property loans over $2,000,000
For more info about our full range of business products, go here: http://www.ingdirect.com.au/for_business/business_products.htm
The ING DIRECT Living Super Balanced option is the first Balanced investment option available to all Australians with no administration, contribution and management fees.*
It’s a low cost super product for all Australians no matter what stage of your life.
- No fees on Cash and Term Deposits held with ING DIRECT
- Real time share trading with easy access to extensive market research
- Competitive insurance cover paid directly from your super, available online in minutes
- Easy to use and available online with your ING DIRECT savings
- Super, Transition to Retirement and Pension accounts available
The Trust Company (Superannuation) Limited ABN 49 006 421 638, AFSL 235153, RSE L0000635 is the Trustee of the ING DIRECT Superannuation Fund ABN 13 355 603 448 (Fund) and the issuer of interests in the Fund. ING DIRECT Living Super is a product issued out of the Fund. ING DIRECT, a division of ING Bank (Australia) Limited ABN 24 000 893 292, AFSL 229823, is the Promoter of the Fund. Any advice on this webpage does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Before making any decision in relation to ING DIRECT Living Super, Business Optimiser or Business Term Deposit, you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, Terms and Conditions and the Financial Services Guide. The source for the statement 'The first Balanced option available to all Australians with no admin or management fees' is SuperRatings Fee Research April 2012. This research included information about the default options of 372 currently available and closed superannuation funds. The accuracy of the information relied on by SuperRatings was the responsibility of the trustees of the relevant superannuation funds. Buy/Sell spreads and other incidental transaction costs apply to all managed investment options, including the Balanced fund. Buy/Sell spreads and other transaction costs are retained within the managed investment and are not fees paid to ING DIRECT or the Trustee. The Trustee may replace one or more of the underlying investment managers which may affect the fee structure for the investment options. The Trustee may vary the fees for ING DIRECT Living Super without your consent by giving 30 days notice. ING DIRECT's colour orange is a trade mark of ING DIRECT and the ING Group of companies.